Delaware North is currently seeking experienced Hourly Retail Supervisors for the Buffalo Niagara International Airport. Under the direction of management, the Supervisor oversees the assigned units, along with the given staff in accordance with Company’s standards, the GuestPath Universal Service Standards, and applicable unit Operational standards.
- Ensures customer complaints are dealt with professionally and in a timely manner when a Manager is not present
- Maintain proper implementation of procedures and maintain high standards at all retail stations
- Will maintain positive customer relations by ensuring efficient, quality service and operation of store at all times
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed; Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock
- Ensure that maintenance of all equipment is completed when necessary; Responsible for notifying Management for need of outside service
- Waste sheets are used consistently and concerns are communicated to the Management team in regards to cost and inventory
- Assist Retail Management with weekly cycle counts and the quarterly physical inventory counts
- Loss prevention procedures are followed and strict adherence to the cash handling manual to prevent nest shortages
- Establish and assign downtime tasks within the concept to maintain sanitation, customer service, and organizational standards
- The execution of all branded concept promotions are to be thoroughly explained to the staff and customers
- Performing additional duties as needed or requested by other team members or as assigned by Management
- At least 1-year prior retail supervisory experience REQUIRED
- Schedule: Open 4AM - 1PM and/or Noon - 8:30PM, weekends/holidays
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and receive orders
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long -Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Vacation, Sick Time, etc.
Delaware North is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.