Our Associates are a tremendously important part of our Columbus McKinnon Corporate Strategy,
as indicated by the following reference in our "Core Values" and "Guiding Principles":
We value innovation, quality and craftsmanship in all aspects of performance:
- By being innovators in the highest quality products, services, and processes.
- By actively participating on teams that continually improve our business.
- By encouraging creative, cooperative, value-added activity.
We value each other and our diverse backgrounds:
- By being honest, fair and respectful.
- By enabling, recognizing, and rewarding superior performance and not accepting complacency.
- By communicating openly and directly, but always tactfully.
- By providing a safe, pleasant working environment that allows each Associate
to perform to the maximum of their abilities.
These Core Values are part of the foundation for our strategy to achieve Superior Customer Excellence;
our Key Initiatives, of which "People Excellence" is one, are built upon this foundation.
People Excellence includes our goal to have Associates in our operations who are working in challenging,
exciting, and rewarding positions in a pleasant and safe work environment, with opportunities for career growth.
Associate, management and leadership training and development are all emphasized.
Please take a look at the career opportunities that we have to offer. We feel strongly that your growth
in Columbus McKinnon Corporation will help our growth!
Columbus McKinnon is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 716-689-5484
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the company's EEO Policy: